Since January there have been quite a few changes at First Rate PA, so we thought we would share with you how our business has grown in 2021.
We are nearly half way through the year and we have just celebrated our 11th anniversary, things are looking positive for the future.
Adapting our services to support our clients
With the effects of the pandemic in 2020, we have been actively reviewing our services to see how we could better support our clients.
- Moving to the virtual world with the changes from face2face to virtual networking, we have pivoted our offer to help support businesses with online meetings and networking through Zoom co-hosting. Also supporting with webinar and virtual training events.
- We saw an increase in demand for Social Media support, as businesses found they needed to focus more on online media as a way to promote and raise their business awareness.
- With more people running their businesses from home, we have also found there was a demand for call answering services. So we have developed a new service to help support small businesses with their Call Answering & Live Web Chat.
Offering different services to our clients
We also found that some of our clients changed the type of service that we were supporting them with, having built a good relationship with their VA they knew they could rely on them for the additional support. Some of this was for ad-hoc projects and market research, as they found the best way to adapt their business strategy to the changes in the market place.
Building and supporting our team
Our team of Virtual Assistants are located around the UK, so although we work as a team, we don’t get to see each other that often. Well, that all changed over the last year as we moved to a monthly team meeting on Zoom. Not only has this given us the opportunity to support each other by sharing ideas for clients, but this has allowed us to hold quarterly team social events.
- We had fun with a Zoom Christmas party, where we all took part in a quiz to support The Salvation Army Christmas Present appeal.
- Then in March, we took part in a Macmillan Cancer Support Games Night. We had great fun trying to escape from the ‘Trapped! Escape Room’. Working together as a team, not only did this bring us all closer together, but it was a good laugh. We are all looking forward to our next team social.
We are now busy planning and looking forward to the next six months of 2021, and we hope to expand our team to help us grow our business further. This will help us to increase our skills set and to be able to offer more services to our clients.
If you would like to find out more about how the team at First Rate PA can support your business, please get in touch: email@example.com. Or visit our services page to find out more about the services and packages with have available.
Photo by Ravi Roshan on Unsplash